What To Steps To Take After A Phoenix Car Accident
You’re driving down the road when – WHAM – there’s a collision. And it involves your car. After you catch your breath and get over that stunned feeling, there are important things you must do immediately to protect your rights.
8 Steps You Should Take After An Accident
Here are 8 steps you should take if you are ever involved in an accident:
- CALL 911 TO REPORT THE ACCIDENT and any injuries, including your own, if you are able.
- HELP THE INJURED if you can.
- TAKE PICTURES of all cars and include skid marks, vehicle damage, road signs.
- MOVE YOUR CAR if the accident is a fender bender to avoid creating a traffic jam.
- NEVER ADMIT GUILT. Do not apologize to other drivers or law enforcement officers.
- SIGN THE TICKET if you get one. The law requires it and it is not an admission of guilt.
- COLLECT INFORMATION from all drivers: name, license plate, insurance company.
- CALL WAYNE WRIGHT 602-883-2929
Wayne Wright LLP is one of the most distinguished personal injury law firms in the United States. In 2014, Wayne Wright LLP was selected for a Litigator Award. This extremely rare legal honor cannot be purchased nor is it based on popularity. It is honors the top 1% of all lawyers in the United States.