Phoenix Wrongful Death Lawyers
A wrongful death is the hardest thing one goes through, but you don’t have to endure it alone. Wayne Wright wrongful death lawyers can help you in a wrongful death case. We are here to help you fight for justice. Call us now, we can help.
Wrongful Death Lawyers Phoenix
When someone you love is suddenly taken away, you will likely do anything you can to ease your grief and help your family move on. The pain only intensifies when you think about the accident, so you try to avoid answering calls from anyone who was involved and you’re eager to sign any paperwork that will let you put this tragedy behind you.
Unfortunately, this is just what the person responsible for the accident is counting on. Insurance adjusters, hospitals, employers, product manufacturers, and many others take advantage of grieving families by encouraging them to accept fast settlements when the truth is the family is entitled to justice and compensation for the wrongful death.
What Is a Wrongful Death Claim?
A wrongful death occurs when someone is killed as a result of another person’s negligence. Any person, company, or governmental agency can be held responsible for causing a wrongful death, if there is evidence that the party intentionally caused harm, or caused the accident by failing to use a reasonable amount of care.
Wrongful death can occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Car accidents. Road accidents are one of the biggest causes of premature death in the U.S. Drivers of cars and semi-trucks are often to blame for causing fatal crashes, especially if the victim was on a smaller vehicle, such as a bicycle, motorcycle, or on foot. By filing a wrongful death suit, families of crash victims can force drivers and companies to acknowledge their mistakes, as well as collect damages for past medical bills and the loss of the loved one’s income and contributions.
- Workplace accidents. Some workplaces are more dangerous than others, but a slip, trip, or fall from a height can have disastrous consequences in any environment. Any fatal accident at a worksite should be investigated thoroughly before you accept compensation from an employer, as a company may cover up any details that could cost it thousands in punitive damages.
- Medical malpractice. When a person dies while under medical care, doctors and nurses may tell the family that the loss was unavoidable. However, many fatal hospital errors are caused by preventable mistakes, such as anesthesia errors, misdiagnoses, pharmacy and medication errors, mistakes during surgery, or even hospital-borne infections that patients suffered as a result of improper post-surgical care.
- Faulty products. If someone died as a result of a defective product, the manufacturer, designer, distributor, retailer, or agency that failed to provide proper warning could all potentially be held liable for the accident.
- Birth injuries. Coping with the loss of an infant is one of the hardest things a parent will ever have to do. Our attorneys will give you the privacy you need to grieve, and investigate the circumstances of your newborn’s death to see exactly what went wrong in the delivery room.
- Nursing home deaths. Many elderly care facilities are understaffed, fail safety inspections, and practice neglect and overmedication in order to control residents. A death in a nursing home should always be closely examined for signs of abuse or neglect.
Working Our Hardest To Get Justice For You After A Loved One Is Wrongfully Taken
While no amount of money can bring your loved one back, you and your family can get justice for your loss and compensation to pay for bills and lost income. Our wrongful death lawyers can build strong evidence against a wide variety of parties, from drivers and employers to companies and government agencies—and you will pay no attorney fees unless we win your case. Call Wayne Wright LLP today at 602-883-2929 to get started on your free case evaluation.
Victims Of Transvaginal Mesh Winning in Court On February 6, 2018, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in West Virginia upheld a jury verdict in four consolidated products liability cases that awarded $4 million to women who sued Boston Scientific Corporation for...read more
Wayne Wright LLP Phoenix
Wayne Wright LLP, 1747 east molten avenue phoenix Arizona